Friday, December 4, 2020

How come that most district councils are under the MSM despite the fact that they lost in most areas ?" A friend was asking.

I wished i had a valid answer. I had been jubillating that it was "le commencement de la fin pour the orange party-orange fin commence pourri !". I even posted a rotting orange and i thought that it will be inevitable now, they will have to "lev paké allé"
I give up, i leave it to the "experts", i think i still have a lot to learn ,from my ivory tower, about the complexities of our multiracial Mauritian society and its tortuous and corrupt politics.
For the moment, i think i will try to console myself with this posting that attempts to explain part of it:
" KAPAV IN ACHETER DISTRICT COUNCILORS MAIS TO PANE ACHETER CONSCIENCE BANES VILLAGEOIS. MARK SA BIEN PARLA."

Prakash Neerohoo, Harish Chundunsing and 14 others
1 share
Like
Comment
Share