Monday, August 31, 2026

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐š ๐‘๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž !

I came across this caricature below. I was thinking of drafting some thoughtful comments to accompany it. However, this extract from Paul Lismore’s article “WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR RAMGOOLAM TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE SIMPLY CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS?” perfectly fits the bill and sends the right message.
“Trust you to even attempt to justify the immoral purchase with OUR money a Rs 30 million armoured limousine.Tell me, when was the last time any PM's limousine, any minister's limousine was attacked by anyone? I am told that chiens errants, even the crazy ones, refuse to run after your limousines and bark needlessly..
.
And you arrogantly ask, eski mo bizin voyaz par saret bef? No PM. Between a saret bef and that Rs 30 million monstrosity, there are numerous other choices that a PM really concerned about the state of our economy would have chosen: ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’“๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐’„๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”, ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†...unlike your limousines which you say break down.”
Courtesy: P.Lismore